Who We Are:
What We Do For Sales Agents/Agencies:
- We counsel them on how to avoid lawsuits.
- We negotiate contracts to protect their territorial rights, book of business, and termination compensation.
- We prepare and/or review representation agreements to best protect their interests.
- We sue on their behalf; and defend claims against them.
- We gain reinstatement (in certain instances) when they have been wrongfully terminated.
- We assist with a succession plan and execution of that plan when they retire.
When negotiating alone cannot resolve a contract dispute, the SCE are well prepared to file a lawsuit to protect your sales commissions, or defend counter claims by your principal. We assign any where between 1-3 attorneys as well as 1 paralegal to your case, depending on the costs, your budget, and the time required.
- 97% success rate in sales commission disputes since 1989.
- Success throughout the U.S., with judgments or settlements for sales reps in: California, New York, Texas, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Connecticut, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Minnesota, and Oregon.
- Nationwide association through localized counsel, and Pro Hac Vice orders (special limited appearance rights).